Since 2003, TSS supplies solar power systems to clients in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia as well as for offshore locations.
The world’s largest EPC contractors (e.g. Technip, L&T, Dodsal, Tecnicas Reunidas, Samsung and JGC) all trust TSS to design and build solar solutions for their most important clients (i.e. Adnoc, Shell, Total, Pertamina, KOC, PDO, Petronas, and many others).
We customize solar power systems to suit your location, energy requirement and operational needs. We focus on lowering your operational costs by designing systems that are highly reliable, easy to integrate and can even be remotely supported.
Our solar systems have no mechanical moving parts (e.g. mechanical switches, fans) which means no mechanical wear or moving parts getting blocked due to sand or dirt.
Our solar systems are equipped with our TSS battery management system so batteries keep performing in temperatures exceeding 50°C without the need for forced cooling (fans).
• Efficient CAPEX – TSS systems are resilient with a life expectancy of 20 years or more
• Unique in-house innovations keep your systems running in extreme conditions
• Our skilled engineers have practical industry experience to support your applications
• Our smart design uses components which continue to operate at temperatures over 85ºC.
• Our unique dual system has built-in redundancy. Even if you disconnect half the system, you still have 100% of the power to keep your system going.