TSS hybrid solar power systems
Reduce carbon footprint
Energy security at lower costs
Hybrid power systems combine one or more sources of electricity generation together with a battery storage system and hybrid power controller, distributing uninterrupted power 24/7 and optimizing energy costs.
The hybrid set up also scales to provide extra power during peak hours to handle the increased load. This makes it well suited for mission critical applications that are remote and off-grid or connected to an unreliable utility grid.
Increasing demand for energy and the risks of harmful emissions has sparked a global shift towards cleaner energy. Making use of renewable solar energy and battery storage in a hybrid system reduces the air pollution, noise and costs associated with diesel fuel generators.
TSS hybrid solar power systems are tailored for the application and deliver outstanding reliability, performance, durability and unrivalled energy efficiency even in the harshest environments.
Advantages of the TSS hybrid solar power system:
• Specialist experience and smart design based on in-house developed components, e.g., the TSS charge controller.
• Energy efficiency of 99.75% and high reliability based on the multi-array input which eliminates a single all-or-nothing connection.
• Battery management is optimized for each specific application and load profile which reduces the number of cycles increasing the lifetime of your batteries.
- 24/7 uninterrupted energy supply
- Lower OPEX and reduced maintenance schedule
- Reduced diesel fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Reduced air and noise pollution
- Modular design allows for future expansion to support increased loads
- Integrates with existing off-grid and industrial microgrid applications